[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello From Tampa, FL!

Hello From Tampa, FL!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello From Tampa, FL!

Postby Aaron Happy Labels » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:23 am

Dear Messageboard'ers,

My name is Aaron Jaeger and I work with Happy Labels in Tampa, FL. I take care of the geeky computer stuff here. We started out selling personalized stationery from home but have since purchased office space and added an at-home business division.

I found this website and saw that there are so many people looking to work at-home. I thought I could come share some of my experience with the technical aspects of at-home business. Website development and networking are my specialties.

So many others helped me when I was getting started, I hope I can help a little here by answering questions here about these topics.
Aaron Jaeger
Happy Labels
aaron@happylabels.com

Aaron Happy Labels

Postby passion4more » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:49 pm

Welcome to the group. I am a 22 yr old mom of 2.5 kids... Mercy 3, Caleb 2, and one due in March. I am a wahm.. I love it. I am with a company called Arbonne.. love to have you check out my site below my name.. I have used the products for 15 yrs. My husband works from home too.. doing real estate investing. It is nice to all be home together. I am sure you will like it here.. If you need anything let me know. Talk to you soon
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby allhisblessings » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:27 pm

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend animal kits, GREETING CAKES, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you!
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Postby Aaron Happy Labels » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:07 pm

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes. Like mentioned before, I'm willing to answer web related questions if anyone has them. I enjoy sharing what I know with people! :)
Aaron Jaeger
Happy Labels
aaron@happylabels.com

Aaron Happy Labels

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:53 am

Hi Aaron~
Welcome, Welcome! It's great to have you here! :P I have two girls and live in Ohio~ I also have my own home biz with Watkins products, and have had a blast with it~

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby glsirois » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:35 am

Welcome!
Best of luck with your business!
I hope you enjoy it here.
:) Ginger

glsirois

New consultant

Postby rsangel64 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:59 pm

Hi,
I live on the West Coast of Florida by the mermaids. I am new to this board and looking forward to meeting alot of new friends and contacts. My new line is Mia Bella Candles. Wonderful and Amazing company!!!
Working from Home but not alone.
If you have any quesitons
http://www.angelsindisguise.scent-team.com/
Dont forget to sign up for your free candles.

Deanna
rsangel64

Return to Introduce Yourself